The Ria Park Hotels offer its guests special rates and conditions at the best Golf Courses of the Algarve. You can choose to develop your game as you play or choose private golf lessons with our resident instructor.
In the vicinity of the hotels you can find seven of the best national Golf Courses, including the course where the Portugal Open is played and some of Green’s most recommended European courses.
Vale do Lobo Golf Courses
Vale do Lobo has two challenging courses, The Royal and the Ocean. Both take players through fig trees and fairways to the Atlantic Ocean. The Vale do Lobo courses have hosted the Portuguese Open twice.
- Vale do Lobo Ocean Golf Course - PAR 73 - (3 km)
- Vale do Lobo Royal Golf Course - PAR 72 - (3 km)
Quinta do Lago Golf Courses
One of the Algarve's leading golf destinations, theses courses are rated among Europe’s top 20. They have hosted eight editions of the Portuguese Open and continue to be the venue for national and international tournaments.
- Quinta do Lago Norte Golf Course - PAR 72 - (5 km)
- Quinta do Lago Sul Golf Course - PAR 72 - (5 km)
- Pinheiros Altos Golf Course - PAR 72 - (6 km)
- Laranjal Golf Course - PAR 72 - (8 km)
Vilamoura Golf Courses
Vilamoura offers seven championship courses; including the famous Oceânico Victoria that has hosted the Portugal Masters since 2007. All seven courses have unique characteristics and superb views over lakes and pine trees.
- Vila Sol Golfe - PAR 72 - (10 km)
- Oceanico Millennium Course - PAR 72 - (13 km)
- Oceanico Pinhal Golf Course - PAR 72 - (13 km)
- Oceanico Old Course - PAR 73 - (14 km)
- Oceanico Laguna Golf Course - PAR 72 - (14km)
- Oceanico Victoria Golf Course - PAR 72 - (17 km)
Other Golf Courses
Enjoy a memorable experience in the most scenic golf courses of the Algarve. Stunning views, beautiful landscapes, ancient trees and a variety of wild flowers provide golfers with unforgettable moments.
- Oceanico O'Connor Jr. Golf Course - PAR 72 - (45 km)
- Oceanico Faldo Golf Course - PAR 72 - (45 km)
- Monte Rei Golf Course - PAR 72 - (65 km)